Friday, March 20, 2009

A bit early, but....


Yes, it is a bit early for that, but I've just set up this blog to cover my trip to Krakow.
I am expecting to post plenty of pics as well as thoughts and observations.
It's been 17 years since I've been to Krakow so I am preparing myself for a shock of some sort. I hope it's going to be a good shock, rather than a shock shock.
I am looking forward to immerse myself in the culture. Visit galleries and museums, hang around the main square and sip coffee listening to the hourly "hejnal" - trumpeted time announcements.
The old city of Krakow is covered by a free WIFI, so I am hoping to blog straight from the main square.
For now, I'm ready, the camera and the laptop are ready, the tickets are booked...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Skyping from the square is on then.

Greg said...

If you are awake in the middle of the night!

Unknown said...

Welcome to your homeland. It's been a long journey we know - and at last you are there or here enjoy x

Unknown said...

Well done you have arrived I think. We have been watching your flight's progress tonight. Boring about the delay - but now you're there - enjoy! x

Post a Comment