Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Monday

Only today I managed to get myself to the city for a bit of a walk and look around.
At the foot of the Wawel Castle I came across a Katyn memorial, turned into a memorial for the late Polish president et al. They were flying to attend a Katyn memorial mass.
There was a sea of candles and a crowd of sombre people. I am going to go back at night to see the candles in the dark.





13.04.10 Update. I did go at night to take a few shots, here they are.



________________________
On a lighter note, here's a couple of Slovakian PoCo (my word for Post Communist) bits and bobs.





Click tem for larger pics.

Also, a bit later today I'll upload a new video to Vimeo. Look for the link on the right of the site.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the tit thingy a lot.

ColF

Post a Comment